My blog has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! What a great honor! Thanks for the nomination Fabulous Fourth Grade!
The rules for receiving this award are that you…
1. Thank the person that presented you the award and link back to them.–Thank you again!–
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
- I am married to my best friend and we have an amazing 11 year old son. We are transplants to the South and love living in a city that has a small town feel. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
- I love books….in fact it is hard for me to go into a bookstore without going home with an armload. And I am dangerous when the book fair comes to our school.
- Besides loving books, I also love to read (duh!)….I really enjoy finding and reading books that I think my students would enjoy.
- Before I became a teacher , I was a cake designer, and had my own business called PattiCakes Bakery. I loved making cakes and I still do. But I only do it on the side, for family and friends.
- I am a huge Red Sox fan. The very first professional baseball game I ever attended was a Red Sox game in 1991 and I have been a fan every since.
- My favorite subject to teach is Social Studies. I love history and I try to make it interesting to my students because most of them find it boring. I like to find ways for them to become part of history and that seems to make it more interesting to them.
- My favorite television show is “The Big Bang Theory” I watch it every Thursday night and Sheldon Cooper is my favorite character, because he is great at using sarcasm, loves to use the word “Bazinga!” and has an obnoxious laugh!
3. Pass the award to 15 other newly discovered blogs. These may not be new to the blogging world, but new to you. Link this post onto a comment on their blog. Enjoy these fabulous blogs!